Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Ballet+Fashion

Hey darlings! Today's look I wanted to include two of my favorite things, ballet and fashion. I went downtown on the Gold Coast to take some photos in front of some fancy buildings. I'm wearing a high-low dress from Adam Levine clothing line purchased from Kmart. Since it was a bit chilly, I wore my favorite white jean jacket from Forever 21, also seen in an earlier post "A taste of summer." I'm just wearing some black flip-flops too! What I think really makes this outfit ballet-ish is my hair in a bun. The bun originated from ballet dancers to keep the hair out of the face when turning and doing other complicated moves while still looking regal and sophisticated. Stay tuned because I will be doing a ballet/dance photoshoot soon. Hope you enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment